- Sun, May 20, 2018
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sourced by
Added May 13 2018
Click here for details.zarlun.com or directly tohttps://www.zarlun.com/bootcamp-live-eb.html
Summer Online Marketing Bootcamp
Small Business and Startups Online Marketing Bootcamp
* User-friendly Website Design
* Website Optimization
* Branding Maximizing Online Presence
* Social Media Marketing
* Low Cost Internet Advertising
* Learn with a LIVE DEMO how to develop a simple, but effective website in a short period of time.
* Say Goodbye to "Old School" methods and Hello to Digital.
* Learn hands-on and create your website from scratch with opportunity to purchase domain names.
* Designing your site, utilizing formatting elements including color, building, drag and drop features, and selecting backgrounds.
* Adding pages and layouts, text, content, images, headliners, subtitles, headers and footers.
* Connecting a domain name to your website and; publishing your website in a short period of time.
* Also you will learn how to use advanced elements to enhance and more define your website; for example, learn how to create Call-to-Action forms and General Purpose forms.
* Maintain control over the optimization techniques used to help your website rank.
* Drive traffic to your website, organically.
* Learn strategies to help your website contribute to your growth and increased income.
* How to effective add a Title Page (Title Tags), Page Description, and Meta Tags (Meta Keywords) that will help you avoid a search engine violation.
* Use of various codes and layout coding.
* Hiding from the search engines.
* Keeping some of your detailsa secret in general.Optimizing individual web pages.
* Avoiding getting your company black-listed.
* Publishing optimized changes to your website.
* Which details are important to ranking as a top site.
* Learn how to implement search engine optimization techniques to your website.
* Learn techniques that help your website to rank in search results.
* Utilize hands-on learning while watching a live demonstration.
* Implement the use of branding identifiers including: target markets; product/service descriptions; and competitive differentiators.
* Identify your business' strengths and weaknesses. Implement and utilize a SWOT analysis in your online marketing strategy.
* Learn which sources to use to for constructive brand feedback.
* Selecting the essentials for your company and online marketing: company name, domain name and professional use of email address and phone number.
* Build a brand for your business online.
* Social media marketing. Incorporate social media and use strategies to minimize conflicting employee's social media.
* Connecting, and enhancing your online sites to maximize your digital exposure.
As a bonus, learn all additional elements available on hosting website, including: HTML Code Elements; Discussion Forums; Feed Reader; Online Appointment Scheduler; Social Media Buttons; Outbound Links; Survey and Polls; Event Options; Flash; Image Gallery; Slideshow; Formatting Space; Attaching Documents and Files for users; and Videos.
Dates Online Class Time:
Offered Daily online.
Zarlun also offers the following courses (click on course to learn more):
* Startup Online Marketing Package - learn the essentials to advertise your business on the internet.
* Small Business Online Marketing Bootcamp - learn how to fully market your business online and stop using old school methods.
* Web Design Course - learn how to create a website for your business.
* e-commerce Web Design Course - learn how to sell and market your products online.
* How to Make an Online Commercial - make a rockin online commercial for your business!
* Low Cost Internet Advertising - blast your business online to get as many customers as possible.
* Branding Maximizing Your Online Visibility - a successful marketing strategy includes branding your business.
* Online Reputation Management - techniques to manage your reputation online (bad reviews, unwanted details about your business, private details, etc.)
* Internet Marketing Plan Course - learn how to develop a strategy for your online marketing, includes resources to help you be successful with digital advertising.
* Website Optimization - make sure your website shows up in search results!
* Mac users (Keynote) - learn how to use Keynote to make presentations and videos for online commercials.
Hidden Discount. Take 10% of Weebly website. https://www.weebly.com/r/Z3XPYC
If applicable, $100 Rebate applied at the end of bootcamp. Go to zarlun.com Registration Policies for more details.
Retrieved from france24.com on 3.4.17. World champion Sagan rides into yellow in second stage of Tour de France. Lionel Bonaventure, AFP | Slovakia's Peter Sagan (left) sprints to win ahead of France's Julian Alaphilippe at the end of the 183 km second stage of the 103rd edition of the Tour de France, on July 3, 2016. Text by News Wires.